They say “build your time” and “pay your dues”. But in aviation, is it worth giving EVERYTHING up for that ultimate dream? Or are there limits to the insanity we should put ourselves through?
In this podcast we will discuss:
- The typical path followed in an aviation career
- The Good part of growing in a career
- The bad or dark side of building time, hours, and experience
- Is everything really everything, and nothing else matters?
- What a successful and meaningful aviation career SHOULD look like
This is wisdom that I feel a lot of aviators should know before getting into a difficult job or an untenable situation.
(#aviatorcast #flying #aviation)