Flight training is a load of fun if you’re lined up with the right instructor and school. But even then, eventually it’ll get difficult. Not because it isn’t fun, but because it’s a lot of work. That’s why you need to be committed to “The Grind”.
In this podcast we will:
- Discover how making up your mind is the most important step
- And by doing what it takes, you’ll have the personal determination to get there
- But then you’ve gotta take it one step at a time…
- Then, the real work starts. The GRIND.
- when things get tough, the tough get going. — STAY DETERMINED AND FOCUSED.
Chief Flight Instructor and President of Angle of Attack. Founded in 2006.
Be the very first to get notified when we publish new flying videos, free lessons, and special offers on our courses.